** Original recipe from Pillsbury.com
Post may contain affiliate links. This means I may receive a small commission if you click a link and purchase an item.
Serves: 8 people
Prep: 10 minutes
Total: 1 hr 5 minutes
- 1 Refrigerated pie crust, softened
- 1 cup of milk
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 lb. ground sausage
- 2 cups sharp cheddar/colby mix cheese
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Parsley for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place sausage in skillet to brown.
- While sausage is cooking, lay pie crust in the quiche dish.
- In a mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs. Add in milk, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Once sausage is fully cooked, drain the fat., the add to the quiche dish. Make sure it’s evenly layered over the crust.
- Pour milk/egg mixture evenly over sausage.
- Sprinkle with the cheese, fresh parsley and extra ground pepper.
- Bake the quiche for 40-50 minutes or until cheese is browned and a knife placed in the center comes out clean.
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!